The 1988 Copyright Act assigns the copyright of the photographs to The Photographer(s). It is therefore contrary to the Act, and illegal, to copy photographs, or allow to be copied, by any means photographic or otherwise, by any person or machine other than by The Photographer(s) or their appointed agents.
The Client(s) hereby allow(s) The Photographer(s) to display any photograph covered by this contract and to generally promote the business in advertising, brochures, magazine articles and other such material, providing that the images used are used lawfully and without damage to The Client(s).
- For Pre-wedding photos we only do Minor Beauty Retouched and color enhancement.
- For Wedding photos we only do color enhancement.
- No manipulation digital imaging (ex. Add more hair, slimmer body, straighten arm or leg position, etc.)
- All the above prices are nett, inclusive government tax and service.
- The requested service date can only be secured with an initial non-refundable 50% deposit of the projected invoice.
- The balance payment must be done at least 7 days prior to the service date. All additional goods are payable on ordering.
- Package price excluding Entrance Fee (pre-wedding), Meals, property fee if needed, wardrobe, accessories, studio if needed and courier cost.
- Couple and BWP should sign an agreement of photography services.
- We require full charge amount to be received in our Bank Account.
- Any Bank fees are to be applied to your bank account or responsible by the client (hence, Bank transfer fees will be on client account).
- If you are on budget, we suggest choosing FREE locations.
- We can give some suggestions about the FREE and NON-FREE locations, but still… the choices are yours to decide.
- The due performance of the contract is subject to alteration or cancellation by The Photographer(s) owing to any cause beyond their control (i.e. sudden illness/injury).
- The Photographer(s) have other professional photographers who will be contacted by their staff in the event that they are not able to attend your booking due to the above clause.
- In the event of cancellation by The Photographer(s) (although all attempts will be made to arrange for another photographer to be present) or in the unlikely event of total photographic failure (although re-shoots may be arranged if practicable – The Photographer(s) will not be responsible for costs in order to stage such re-shoots), The Photographer(s) liability shall be limited to a full refund of any deposits and fees paid.
In the event of cancellation submitted within:
- 30 (thirty) days or more of the event, non refundable deposit.
- 10 (ten) days of the event, 70% cancellation fee of the total quoted prices shall be applied.
- 5 (five) days of the event, 90% cancellation fee of the total quoted prices shall be applied.
- 1 (one) day of the event or no show, 100% cancellation fee applied.